Fresh glass at Ozone

So just to get the word out as early as possible - that is, if you didn't know this about Ozone already - the theives are out again! There have been two smash-and-grab style break-ins just in the past week at the west end parking lot. Can't say exactly who were victims of this so I don't know what was stolen. It is highly advisable to not leave anything valuable in your vehicle and if you do make certain it is hidden and not in sight. This is not the first time this has occurred along highway 14 and it happens.

Watch over your stuff as carefully as you can. If you see vehicles or people in the parking area that appear out of place, considering what we do here, make a note about it and spread the word. Wouldn't be a bad idea to let the sheriff's dept. and the State Police know as well. With a little extra vigilance maybe these incidents can be minimized.

Be safe. Have fun.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here is a classic example of why there are break-ins at Ozone. These pics show what was in plain sight in someones Subaru. I prefer to park beside these folks 'cause then my empty car looks a hell of a lot less interesting.

2014-05-31_11_57_52.jpg

A nicely packed grab bag

2014-05-31_11_57_33.jpg

Better yet free money

Here is a classic example of why there are break-ins at Ozone. These pics show what was in plain sight in someones Subaru. I prefer to park beside these folks 'cause then my empty car looks a hell of a lot less interesting.

2014-05-31_11_57_52.jpg

A nicely packed grab bag

I prefer the trash-on-the-floorboard method :lmao:

2014-05-31_11_57_33.jpg

Better yet free money