New Mousekateers Leader Badges

Layback

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too many years ago you were a member and a defender. Now you're a harsh critic.

Welcome to the outside

We'll get a badge for that

and this coming from the king of critics. he watches, he sees all, and he spits on it all from his throne. you can't escape his all seeing eye, nor his judgement.

Nah man, its awesome. Its like the Adult Boyscouts. Merit badges and everything.

It serves a number of purposes: some people really go for this type of thing.

But others, it really grinds their gears, which are in dire need of grinding. So everyone gets something out of it.

I only hope they extend badges to the normal folk instead of just the leaders. And maybe some cool uniforms?

There are all kinds of cool badgers. I looked at my profile. I have a lead belay certification badger, a top rope certification badger, an intermediate climbing class badger, and a basic climbing class badger. The last badger is really puzzling because I never took the basic class but I'm all about badgers. I think my TR of Willis Wall provoked the climbing committed to remove my climb leader badger because that furry critter appears to be missing.

My apologies to my pirate friend. It's better on the outside Steve. You get to laugh at the ridiculousness of the introverted engineers who make dumb decisions like this one.