magical

gapertimmy

nothing is more magical than having a mountain to yourself. perhaps there we're other people nearby, some patrollers maybe, but the mounds of fresh snow, the wind, and the trees sheilded me from all that is gapage about lift serviced skiing... for that brief 10 minutes i was transported into freshie heaven...

my skis, oh so too skinny for the freshies that layeth before thee, but oh the turns were so nice. the turns we're mine, me and the mountain, dancing together in the howling morning wind.

as i exited the trees, and snuck in the back door of my building, i realized that although it has just begun, my day has been made magical by this brief lapse into that wonderful freshie bliss.

and now i sit here and stare out the window at the line of truck loads of gapers driving into the lot, and i can't help but smile. because for that short time, it was just me and the mountain, the mountain and me... the lone gaper.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic