Seattle Pub Club 12/31

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tread Tramp,

We left at 9:10PM so you did just miss us. You saw the enormous crowd at Letona when you got there. There's just no way we could party there without getting crushed to death. So we went to other 'less' crowded places. Figger Eight and his girlfriend (can't remember her name) and Denise went to a scheduled party. Dave Schuldt took off on his bike--almost without paying his share but he thought the better of it. Jules went home, I believe (if only temporarily). A friend of hers from REI also made an appearance with his girlfriend. Chris W and I went down to party in Fremont. At 4:20AM, I left him at a large party about a block west of The George and Dragon Pub. I really doubt he went snowboarding today!

What did I do today? Well, let's say that I just got up less than an hour ago. I had to shove the trash can by the bed out of the way before I put my feet down. I'm not going to say whether or not the trash can was used.

---Paul

Sorry you missed us, Treadtramp, it was kind of an early evening, esp for new year's eve!

Klenke, I went home and STAYED there. grin.gif

Glad you guys had "fun" in Fremont!

Thanks for the entertaining evening, it was great to spend the last pub club and evening of the year with friends I have met through cc.com.

Edited by jules

Wayne1112 and I tried to join you guys at the Jolly Roger around 7:30, but the place was closed. Guess we should have checked on line one more time before heading out. Oh well...we went downtown and hung out at the Elephant and Castle before dancing our tails off until 1:30 am at the Super Diamond concert. It was a great show. Hikerwa - where were you and Steph? We looked for you guys, but that place was packed. Happy New Year! bigdrink.gif