Crampons, Puffy, Petzl ice tool picks hammer adze

BootsandPants

I'm moving at the end of the month, and am in the process of cleaning out some of the things I've found in the closet that never get used. All prices are pickup in the Seattle area. I don't mind shipping things elsewhere if you don't mind chipping in.

Petzl Ice stuff:

$25 - hammer

$25 - adze

$40 for both hammer and adze

$35ea or $50 for both - 2x Dry pick, new

mgZuH5ql.jpg

VN5auEcl.jpg

0JUyAHEl.jpg

Grivel Rambo 4 crampons. Show signs of love, but not abuse. In great shape. These have the flexible yellow antibott plates, not the crappy rigid plates on the newer ones that crack. Lots of life left in the points. I may have two new points kicking around which will be yours as well.

$150

oCgo3Ul.jpg

6vSvO2r.jpg

Mountain Hardwear Nilas jacket Size M. Bought this for my trip to Pakistan last summer, which got canceled due to the Nanga Parbat massacre and have only worn it a couple of times total. It's in new condition; no stains, holes, smells, duct tape etc. Awesome warm jacket that does a great job of cutting the wind. Comes with stuff sack

$250

00W0W_i44eb3a4oEJ_600x450.jpg

Sony NEX 6 camera. Great for long trips where you don't want to haul that DSLR around. Again; bought this for Pak, and have hardly used it. About 250 shutter actuations. Comes with two lenses:

E 16mm f/2.8 prime

E 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS power zoom lens

What you'll get:

Camera Body

Lenses

Original boxes including all cords, straps, chargers, documentation, blank warranty cards etc

Lowepro case for travel

$600.

Edited by BootsandPants

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic