• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
ajpederson

Climbing and Camping Gear

All prices are OBO, with pickup in Seattle. I can either send or add pics of the ski boots later if people want. Pics of other items can be seen here.

$150 - CiloGear 60L Worksack, Size Meduim: Great pack for carrying a lot of stuff. Minor cosmetic wear that doesn't affect functionality. All original straps included.

$30 - Lafuma 30°F X950 Pro Sleeping Bag – Synthetic: Lightweight synthetic sleeping bag in good shape. Minimal use. - SOLD

$10 - Selkirk 3 Person Dome Tent: Non-technical tent (partial rain fly), ideal for summer camping. [7' x 7' x 52", square dome tent] - SOLD

$5 - Energizer Headlamp: Has high beam, low beam, and red light modes. - SOLD

$20 - Brunton Raptor Piezo Stove: Used a few times before getting Jetboil - SOLD

$120 - Asolo Hiking Boots: Women's US 8/Eur 40. Lightweight with Gore-Tex lining. Used for 5 - 7 hikes.

$60 - Garmin eTrex Vista H GPS: One scratch on screen from crampons. No topos, black and white. Would add waypoints before trip to assist in navigating. - SOLD

$10 - GCI Quick-E-Seat: Small seat with cup holder. Folds up and has a built in strap for carrying. - SOLD

$30 - GSI Pinnacle Soloist - Pot/bowl: Pot and bowl that nest inside each other with enough room for a large canister of fuel too. Handle locks lid down to keep everything together. Used 3 or 4 times. Used a few times before getting Jetboil - SOLD

$20 - Pair of Green Dynafit Zzero 4 touring ski boots: Size 25. They have small cracks in the plastic by the Dynafit binding pin inserts. I tried to send them back to Dynafit, but the boots are too old to warranty. I wouldn't ski them with tech bindings like Dynafit or G3, but the cracks shouldn't cause a problem with other touring bindings like Fritschi or Marker.

Edited by ajpederson

BUMP for updated prices.

All prices are OBO, with pickup in Seattle. Pics can be seen here.

$130 - CiloGear 60L Worksack, Size Meduim: Great pack for carrying a lot of stuff. Some cosmetic wear that doesn't affect functionality. All original straps included.

$100 - Asolo Hiking Boots: Women's US 8/Eur 40. Lightweight with Gore-Tex lining. Used for 5 - 7 hikes.

FREE - Pair of Green Dynafit Zzero 4 touring ski boots: Size 25. They have small cracks in the plastic by the Dynafit binding pin inserts. I tried to send them back to Dynafit, but the boots are too old to warranty. I wouldn't ski them with tech bindings like Dynafit or G3, but the cracks shouldn't cause a problem with other touring bindings like Fritschi or Marker.