Climbing and Camping Gear

ajpederson

All prices are OBO, with pickup in Seattle. I can either send or add pics of the ski boots later if people want. Pics of other items can be seen here.

$150 - CiloGear 60L Worksack, Size Meduim: Great pack for carrying a lot of stuff. Minor cosmetic wear that doesn't affect functionality. All original straps included.

$30 - Lafuma 30°F X950 Pro Sleeping Bag – Synthetic: Lightweight synthetic sleeping bag in good shape. Minimal use. - SOLD

$10 - Selkirk 3 Person Dome Tent: Non-technical tent (partial rain fly), ideal for summer camping. [7' x 7' x 52", square dome tent] - SOLD

$5 - Energizer Headlamp: Has high beam, low beam, and red light modes. - SOLD

$20 - Brunton Raptor Piezo Stove: Used a few times before getting Jetboil - SOLD

$120 - Asolo Hiking Boots: Women's US 8/Eur 40. Lightweight with Gore-Tex lining. Used for 5 - 7 hikes.

$60 - Garmin eTrex Vista H GPS: One scratch on screen from crampons. No topos, black and white. Would add waypoints before trip to assist in navigating. - SOLD

$10 - GCI Quick-E-Seat: Small seat with cup holder. Folds up and has a built in strap for carrying. - SOLD

$30 - GSI Pinnacle Soloist - Pot/bowl: Pot and bowl that nest inside each other with enough room for a large canister of fuel too. Handle locks lid down to keep everything together. Used 3 or 4 times. Used a few times before getting Jetboil - SOLD

$20 - Pair of Green Dynafit Zzero 4 touring ski boots: Size 25. They have small cracks in the plastic by the Dynafit binding pin inserts. I tried to send them back to Dynafit, but the boots are too old to warranty. I wouldn't ski them with tech bindings like Dynafit or G3, but the cracks shouldn't cause a problem with other touring bindings like Fritschi or Marker.

Edited by ajpederson

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP for updated prices.

All prices are OBO, with pickup in Seattle. Pics can be seen here.

$130 - CiloGear 60L Worksack, Size Meduim: Great pack for carrying a lot of stuff. Some cosmetic wear that doesn't affect functionality. All original straps included.

$100 - Asolo Hiking Boots: Women's US 8/Eur 40. Lightweight with Gore-Tex lining. Used for 5 - 7 hikes.

FREE - Pair of Green Dynafit Zzero 4 touring ski boots: Size 25. They have small cracks in the plastic by the Dynafit binding pin inserts. I tried to send them back to Dynafit, but the boots are too old to warranty. I wouldn't ski them with tech bindings like Dynafit or G3, but the cracks shouldn't cause a problem with other touring bindings like Fritschi or Marker.

• 3 weeks later...