• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
zub

BD harness, Nemo tent footprint

SOLD BD Neve Pro aluminum crampons. Step-in binding. Previous model (current ones are orange). The points were in fact sharper at one point, and one of the antibot plates is cracked, though that's never been an issue for me. $40

SOLD Grivel Salamander helmet. Size XL. My noggin lost weight, I think, and now this helmet is too large for me. This is basically "the" helmet for folks with massive craniums, and if you are one of these individuals, you already know this. It's in fine shape. $25

BD Ozone harness. Mens XL. The previous version, which is orange and has two gear loops. Used for 18 months in the gym. Fine working order, and has never been stored in my car battery tinkerin' lab. $15

Nemo Morpho 2P footprint. Keeps your Nemo Morpho 2P off the ground when campin'. Champ shape, and comes in its own mesh bag. $20

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/oKEfK/all

I live in Seattle. Will ship for extra mo.

Edited by zub

Are your Crampons still available, and how much to ship? I live in Canada but I have a Idaho address I can ship to.

Justin

Crampons are pending sale gone.

Edited by zub