Partners this spring (anything and everything)

Alex Stoll

I'm in Bellingham, at WWU, and a series of events have conspired to leave me with Friday through Monday clear for most every weekend this spring quarter. Most of my usual partners go to school five days a week and so I'm trying to find people that can get out more than that.

I sport climb in the 10 to 11 range (hard to really tell after the winter) and trad climb 9's to 10's, bouldered up to V6. I'm always up to backcountry ski and prefer mileage to technical stuff, mostly because I'm not that good at skiing. (Lots of mellow runs rather than one or two techy steeps.) Alpine climbs are appealing and could be persuaded to slog up something, though I'd rather be skiing than post-holling, in the spring. My favorite color is blue and I enjoy long walks on the beach, the laughter of children, and the scent of roses.

Just shoot me a message if you can get out this spring and we'll go from there.

final_5.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Tyson is also an excellent fellow :kisss:

If you want to run out on a Friday, climb something and be back for 10pm bedtime, I might be the guy.

When you want to get out for a full multi-day exploratory mountain adventure, I'd call him. In fact, I do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm also a skier and climber in the Bham scene.

Interested in doing more ski mountaineering style climbs. Looking to get out in the backcountry on Saturday. I have some ideas up the Mt Baker Hwy or on the Coquihalla depending on how conditions are looking or I'm flexible if you have an objective in mind already. Anyone interested in getting out?

-Jeff