FS: Western Mountaineering Puma SDL 5'6"

slidinghills

$415 shipped within Canada and the USA including PayPal fees.

The current Puma MF and GWS bags have a -25° F rating but I believe the Puma SDL bag was rated at -20° F. (reviews and more info here and here)

I purchased this bag from its original owner about a year ago and since receiving the bag, it has not left my house. The original owner said that it was purchased for and used on one expedition (a successful attempt on Mount Logan). At the time, I didn't think to ask what year it was originally purchased so therefore I can't be certain of its age. Either way, it is in immaculate condition and was obviously very well taken care of. I have looked over the bag very thoroughly and it is indeed flawless.

The original white product tag from the foot of the bag was removed by the original owner and the stuff sack is gone as well. The original purple WM storage bag is included in the sale.

I will ship the sleeping bag in the storage bag partially compressed. I live in Canada so shipping to the USA will be in the ballpark of $50. My asking price of $415 includes shipping and PayPal fees. As of right now, the price is firm.

IMG_2617.JPG

IMG_2618.JPG

IMG_26201.JPG

IMG_2621.JPG

IMG_26261.JPG

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic