FS: North Face One Piece Suit & Off Width Cam

Bob Loomis

Dear Fellow Climbers:

I have a new North Face Gore Tex one piece suit (not insulated--its the shell suit) for sale. It is a Men's Medium--the classic Yellow & Black suit. It was for some climbing that never worked out. New at retail it was over $800.00, and now comparable suits seem to top $1,000 USD. I would like to get $200.00 USD, but will consider other reasonable offers--beats having it sit in the closet. Pictures are attached (I hope that function works), if not I can send pictures. I also have an off width crack current model Camelot--used on one pitch--spans 5-7" crack. Basically new-excellent condition. I would like to get $100.00 USD but am open to reasonable counteroffers, and a picture is attached (hope the function works) or I can send a picture if requested. I am in Spokane, Washington and would prefer to deal face-to-face so whoever buys knows what they are getting (ex., try on the suit, check for rips (there are none), check the cam cables for wear & fraying (there is none), etc.). You can send me an email at > loomis@rescue.com < and we can work out arrangements if you are interested.

Cheers,

Bob Loomis

Edited by Bob Loomis

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic