Welcome to the Anthropocene

prole

An amusing analysis from the site's libtard "community"--including its #1 psycho, even. Forgive me if I'm not moved. Am I a victim here? Uhhh, no. I just think it would be great if TTK would stop using racial, misogynistic, and homophobic slurs--like he's been asked to do many, many times before. If he's not going to be held to the posted rules, then what you have here is not a community, rather, it's a private sandbox.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so....you can call someone an idiot but not a faggot, 'cuz that's like taking shit too far n' whatnot? :)

you oughta etch some of these here moral standards of yours into some stone tablets to make it easier for us to understand the rules :)

Since I am regularly the recipient of words like idiot, dumbass, dumbfuck, bafoon, etc., etc.--not to mention the constant attacks on my intellect and things like "you should move to Alabama"--it shouldn't surprise anyone that I return the favor from time to time.

As for the more hateful and vulgar words that your friend TTK seems so fond of, yes, he crosses the line way too often--and it's not a line that's all that hard to see, Ivan. Again, I really don't mind most of the words you & yours call me or put in my mouth--and I'll give them right back--but there are a handful that cross the line. They aren't words I say or think, so yes, I do get upset when someone uses them to caricature me this way. You should tell him, as his friend, to exercise more self-control and to knock it off.

point 1 Be the change you want to see in the world. if you don't like it, don't do it. simple.

point 2 If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. If the nature of spray offends you, don't frequent spray. simple also.

these points are probably irrelevant as I suspect that you like these verbal attacks and rebuttals. I also suspect that you don't really care about "community" and care more about self serving ego boosting. just my theory as I have never met you.

feel free to call me names though. see point 2 above.

Fairweather does very well in the kitchen, and doesn't call on a posse when ganged up on. The guy doesn't need anyone to stick up for him…. this site is so white bread it's comical :P

If neither of you consider it your community - it's likely because neither of you have contributed enough positivity to make it so. It is a community, though. That's not your call, of course. Some of us have made, and continue to make, friends here. If you find yourself seldom, if ever, supported here, it's not because 'the posse's' got flying monkeys on speed dial. It's because you're alone here - by choice.

Your loss, really. Piss on the garden but don't expect the strawberries to taste sweet. You've got your own lives, as do we all. The question of why you choose spend part of those lives in a community you apparently despise probably doesn't have a very flattering answer, however.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

It's a choice. I continue to be grateful for mine - dear friends are irreplaceable. The people who've been lost this year should certainly drive that point home. Feel free roll out the roll eyes, but some of us believe that connecting with each other is actually what this site is about. That's why I came here, and that's what happened.

Do you feel, as FW does, that you've been bullied here, Dave? I recall a very different dynamic, but that was, after all, years ago now, wasn't it? Have you yet to move on after all this time?

Tvash, i wouldn't award urself such a nobel title. Perhaps you suffer from a superiority complex, stroked by your alter-egos in crime :grlaf:

Do you feel, as FW does, that you've been bullied here, Dave? I recall a very different dynamic, but that was, after all, years ago now, wasn't it? Have you yet to move on after all this time?
I've certainly been pushed around plenty. Usually cause I'm asking for it in one way or another. I don't buy into being bullied, however. I just enjoy the occasional bullying bullies.

I didn't mention anyone in my last post? Someone feeling labeled? Seems over the years, you may have toned it down a bit and I've certainly tuned it out here even more so. In the end, I guess I'll just accept all the do credit I deserve, in that, perhaps my anti-bully campaign with a certain un-named uber poster finally paid off? We still have a long way to go but were off to a small start. Your welcome, fellow cc.community members, bullies, pantywaists-I want my mommy, sprayers. ;)

Tvash, i wouldn't award urself such a nobel title. Perhaps you suffer from a superiority complex, stroked by your alter-egos in crime :grlaf:

CCliffCClaven.commie? :grin:Gecko.gif

Dave, your influence probably doesn't live up to your implied expectations - but i do appreciate that your focus has drifted elsewhere over time. As for 'bullying the bullies' - that sounds like just another excuse to bully - the most common one in the book, actually. What need for you that behavior has attempted to satisfy escapes me, but we can agree that it's probably healthier all around that it has diminished over time.

I haven't been monitoring how your posts have changed over time other than the obvious decrease in the once prodigious volume of your replies, so you'll forgive me if I can't return your compliment with any detail. Thinking people tend to try to get more real over time - a common process you're probably also familiar with. Perhaps that's what you've been observing. I really can't say. It's all however you choose to interpret things anyway.

A recent joint TR won comments of 'well written, enjoyable' as well as 'pedophiliac NAZI'. Same TR - two very different foci in the minds of the readers. This is the inner nuts. Some of us put our stories out there in full knowledge that we don't control the audience - nor would we want to. The same principle holds true with regards to the ideas we've put forth on this forum. Public discourse of any kind involves a certain amount of white noise.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Dave, if that makes you happy, then that's one more happy person in the world and that cannot be a bad thing.

The world we want doesn't need saving - it needs creating. There are very few heroes involved, mostly just people who choose to show up in sufficient numbers. It's no different from any long term relationship - one stays engaged by saying 'yes' whenever possible when asked to serve. I'm lucky in that my particular forms of service are also challenging and enjoyable. Mostly, though, I'm lucky because of the many talented people I've been privileged to work with. I often look around the room and wonder 'what the hell am I doing here?'. My audience feedback indicates that, in fact, I do make the kind of connections I strive to, so maybe I, too, earn that name card on occasion in my own, unique way. It's an honor to have the opportunity to do that.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Dave, if that makes you happy, then that's one more happy person in the world and that cannot be a bad thing.

The world we want doesn't need saving - it needs creating. There are very few heroes involved, mostly just people who choose to show up in sufficient numbers. It's no different from any long term relationship - one stays engaged by saying 'yes' whenever possible when asked to serve. I'm lucky in that my particular forms of service are also challenging and enjoyable. Mostly, though, I'm lucky because of the many talented people I've been privileged to work with. I often look around the room and wonder 'what the hell am I doing here?'. My audience feedback indicates that, in fact, I do make the kind of connections I strive to, so maybe I, too, earn that name card on occasion in my own, unique way. It's an honor to have the opportunity to do that.

I'm faclempt. Thanks for setting me straight. Again. Really. Ok, maybe not really, but a little bit. Really... But, once again, I digress.

I've never doubted your talents, I just don't think they are as supercilious as you present yourself to be. Just say'n.

But I'm sure your OK with that and all. Carry on.

I am OK with how you choose to perceive me, Dave. It was never a concern.

If you never doubted my talents, that makes one of us.

Wait, FW seems to be uncharacteristically absent.

Sorry to disappoint, Dave. But I truly believe that when you happen upon someone masturbating against a mirror, the polite thing to do is turn around and quietly walk away unnoticed. :noway:

This forum could be a much more interesting place if every new post wasn't instantly ism-ized, then immediately shunted to the already enormous database of Wrongs Against FW. Less about the man and more about the issues would be welcome.

The last piece on tracking is a case in point. I didn't know any of that, and I'd like to discuss such things without the inevitable overlay of Victimhood Attention Disorder. There's always reality TV if I feel the need to wallow in another's self pity, thanks. I don't get all my news from CC - but a discussion group like this can come up with some choice and relevant bits if its productive to do so. Maddow isn't perfect, but she's a reasonable and credible source point for future research and verification on a topic of interest. She does editorialize…and her show is up front about that, but every time I've verified her stuff it checks out.

FW uses the oldest trick in the book with regards to under-the-radar-big-issues, which would be most big issues in America - and that's the "Look At The Crazy!" Shout Down (never without the emoticon motorcade), or, as my brother so aptly put it several years ago, the

'Texas', i.e., 'Yew argue just like a faggit' argument. The Victim Train quickly rolls to a stop to block the intersection - enter The Underground Man, innernutz version, without all the cheery Russian humor. One winds up with the word 'crazy' on the brain, but not necessarily assigned to the intended target of assassination. A painful lack of self-awareness provides the necessary anesthetic so this shitshow repeats over and over again without any new material. Its a franchise model.

One thing you'll never observed FW doing is debate the actual points presented, point for point, based on verifiable evidence. No, not so much, and that's where it gets reaaaal boring.

Fox pulls this schtick nightly - only without the weapons-grade lack of self-awareness. They know exactly what they're doing when Real Men like Glenn Beck talk about what it means to be a Man's Man - and thank Dog for such non-sequiturs, but its playing to an increasingly smarter, better informed, and less easily titillated audience. Long term trend not great there.

Yes, the times, they are a-changin', even here at good ole CC - as they must everywhere.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

my, ya'll HAVE been busy :)

i read about a circle-jerk in a nancy drew book when i was a boy, never did get the pleasure though... :grin:

Getting a little stir crazy here smack dab in the middle of now where New Mexico. Three days off and counting due to high winds. Spray beats re-run movies and chasing toothless women across the desert, but not by much, according to the recent spray scene.

I'll collect my group hug when I get home, I recon.

Masturbation hasn't been a focus for a while - but it does seem to be a primary theme for some posters. Not sure what would be wrong with actually having a circle jerk among consenting As - it being 2014 in WA n all - I certainly wouldn't feel an ounce o shame if that were on my calendar by choice, but thas coo.

I do have a faggit brother, but that doesn't instill me with the urge to take up sword and spear for the tribe -we are all individually well equipped to fight our own battles. That action is more basic. I voted to seed fund and thus kick off the initiative to usher in Gay Marriage to WA - so critics from the Dark Side may take all the faux umbrage they wish with regards to words outta context - always a dodge without a point, but I helped cook the ribs for the barbecue that flushed 40 million Kristian dollars down to Donation Waste Treatment - and they didn't. We all know where the 'conservative movement' and its machinery stands with regards to D Gays, so save the Conservative Stupid Pet Tricks for FB.

Edited by tvashtarkatena