Welcome to the Anthropocene

prole

Masturbation hasn't been a focus for a while - but it does seem to be a primary theme for some posters. Not sure what would be wrong with actually having a circle jerk among consenting As - it being 2014 in WA n all - I certainly wouldn't feel an ounce o shame if that were on my calendar by choice, but thas coo.

I do have a faggit brother, but that doesn't instill me with the urge to take up sword and spear for the tribe -we are all individually well equipped to fight our own battles. That action is more basic than that. I voted to seed fund and thus kick off the initiative to usher in Gay Marriage to WA - so critics from the Dark Side may take all the faux umbrage they wish with regards to words outta context - always a dodge without a point, but I helped cook the ribs for the barbecue that flushed 40 million Kristian dollars down to Donation Waste Treatment - and they didn't. We all know where the 'conservative movement' and its machinery stands with regards to D Gays, so save the Conservative Stupid Pet Tricks for FB.

Read #3 you sexy little man

I am the Walrus :grlaf:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where d fuck are you in N Mex?

Working out of Mountainair, NM, which is pretty much dead center of the state... A one motel po-dunk town on the verge of complete dilapidation. I guess the haunted motel "The Schafer Inn" is closed down since all the ghosts scared the tourons away. I did visit an old friend from AK. She lives in Naples, NM, which was quite the artsy, hippie, freak filled small mountain town. Not too far north of ABQ. The desert sure attracts the freaks... Takes one to know one. :):toad:

Don't know if yer a skier or what your getaway schedule is, but Big Tesuque and and the ski resort outta Santa Fe offer some kewl BC and resort action in the world's largest grove of aspens. Perfect setting for a circle jerk in the setting sun, too, albeit a bit chilly this time of year. Or you can just get your chakra yanked in Santa Fe after a day on the slopes.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Don't know if yer a skier or what your getaway schedule is, but Big Tesuque and and the ski resort outta Santa Fe offer some kewl BC and resort action in the world's largest grove of aspens. Perfect setting for a circle jerk in the setting sun, too, albeit a bit chilly this time of year. Or you can just get your chakra yanked in Santa Fe after a day on the slopes.
I grew up in Northern Utah, so yeah, oh my hay-eck, I do ski. I'd like to check out Taos and other areas but I'm pretty limited as I only have a work truck. I already got rear-ended by some dumbass, uninsured local when I took the truck to ABQ. The irony that I get hit at a red light while taking the truck in for a repair estimate from when someone else smashed it prior to my arrival is a bad omen telling me not to wander too far from the farm. That, and we are usually on stand bye for the next day. Oh well, at least I still get paid either way. I think we may have actually worked 4 or 5 days since I got here at the beginning of the month... Why don't they install these damn things were it's not so windy? :)

Here's a shot from work the other day... Rotor going back on.

Rotor_Coming_Up_1_Feb_2014.jpg

Thanks.

Thread Hijack... Another plus with all the downtime here is I'm finally getting around to organizing the last 10 years of photos. As well as the painstaking slow process of uploading them to various online albums. Maybe, if folks are interested, I'll post a link here once I get my wind pics uploaded to another online photo vault... It is, after all, "climbing related". ;)

IMAG3470.jpg

IMAG3471.jpg

IMAG3472.jpg

Installing the Studly Circle Jerk Practice Pod

IMAG3473.jpg

Here are a few more from doing the same gig in Palm Springs, CA last month. Gearbox exchanges, that is. Not sure why, but I really like the first one below.

IMAG3315.jpg

IMAG3318.jpg

IMAG3324_edit0.jpg

Talk about a heavy load!

IMAG3197.jpg

Very unique images, for sure. Very interesting - particularly that pan. Plus, they're the only sunshine Seattle's getting right now, so there's that. Post a TR, man! We could use a little something different to get us through the Dark Ages!

I have a Wind TR but I've not been good at updating it. I'm getting a pretty good collection of wind images and trying to figure out a niche to do it professionally. Most of the ones I take are just phone pics but that goes a long ways these days. Up till my lens gets all scratched up...