• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
olyclimber

Seattle Pubclub

Sorry I missed this - I was drinking in Ballard on Wed night. I'll try to make the next one Porter. :-)

BTW I'm too fat for my "L" cc.com t-shirt and would love to swap it for XL, or just give it to a more svelt member. The windshirt fits great though :-)

I wore my cc tshirt today whilst doing a plumbing job. Seemed appropriate

Sounded like a fun time, I might just have to make the drive south for the next one.

Shoulda been there, but climbing at Vantage the next day was worthy of not staying out late.

Next time :tup:

So, Chuck's Hop Shop.

Unfortunately Thursday, which may be the ideal day for Pubclub, is tied up with baseball for me for the next three Thursdays in a row.

With the clock change things are light later though!

I am researching options/open to ideas for getting some shirts down to the Portland area.

Lets try to keep this thing going, every other week. Next Wednesday will be the next one.

:tup::brew:

All I ask for is a good IPA to be available.

Or three.

if only we had a People's Bullet-Train connecting our 2 fair-cities - perhaps if ya'll melted down all the unconscionable statuary in the area to sell off you could get it built (and funded to let me ride gratis)?

If this is going to be a regular thing, I think I will wait until it is north of town. One of these times though!

Lets try to keep this thing going, every other week. Next Wednesday will be the next one.

:tup::brew:

All I ask for is a good IPA to be available.

Or three.

We're meeting at Chuck's Hop Shop this time, right? They won't let you down

D'oh, I need to pay better attention. THIS one was north of town. For some reason I thought you were talking WS or Georgetown....oh well, hope it was grand!

Oh no! Not today. We are shooting for every other week and we did it last week.

Next week fo sho!

The Chucks on 85th is the one.

Oh no! Not today. We are shooting for every other week and we did it last week.

Next week fo sho!

The Chucks on 85th is the one.

Next week on Wed or thu?

I'm such an idiot.

OK, next Wenesday, Chuck's on 85th. I will try and swing it.

Sign in to follow this