Seattle Pubclub

olyclimber

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contest is this: bring some climbing related item that has an interesting story attached to it that you can share. Or not so interesting story. Or funny story. Or weird...whatever. Preferably something that doesn't smell too bad.

You'll have to share that story with everyone and we can all vote who should win the pass. I'll break any tie. You may need to share the story multiple times as people show up. Pass will be given away at 10pm.

I'll need to document the winning item with a photo to share here (story will stay with those who show up) :laf:

I scrolled back and read carefully to get the information so I'll save someone else the trouble:

It looks like PubClub is to commence about 7:00 pm, tonight (March 19), at Chuck's Hop Shop, at 656 NW 85th in the Greenwood neighborhood.

I hope I have it right.

I think an aging alpinist will be attending. He said he's looking forward to it.

Yes you got it right Matt, hope to see you there.

Well I'll throw all the CC.com shirts I have in the car.

I've never been to this place so I don't know how big it is! Hopefully it is big enough so whoever shows up can all sit together. I'm sure there are other places in the area that we can move to if that is an issue.

It ain't big; be prepared for standing/milling about a lot. But there are also a few tables outside and a food truck in the parking lot.

It's actually on the corner of 85th and 8th Ave NW. The parking lot is tiny so you'll be parking off 85th on the neighborhood streets.

Primary Plan for Pubclub tonight March 19 is still Chucks Hop Shop on 85th from 7pm till 10 or 11 or whatever.

656 NW 85th in the Greenwood neighborhood.

if we are not there for some reason, we will be at the Lamplighter.

820 NW 85th Street

Edited by olyclimber