Seattle Pubclub

olyclimber

Thinking of having a Seattle pub club soon (maybe next week). We just need to find a good place that is central enough to attract the most people. Please post up your favorite pub and we can haggle over this. Prefer a spot that has good parking available.

Free CC.com t-shirts to all that come till I run out. I may even have a prize for the person for the person who wears the silliest hat. There will be no pushup contests, though no guarantees.

Come meet up and tell us what you've been up to, even it it hasn't been climbing or skiing.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No love for the south side! Schooner Exact? Georgetown Liquor Company?

The Yard has a better beer selection though. I don't know who thinks anything in Capital Hill has easy parking unless Pub Club is on a Tuesday at three in the afternoon. Last time I went to Von Trapps there was a 90 minute wait for food so we left.

Regardless though, PUB CLUB!!!!

WE GONNA DO DIS.

It isn't going to happen this week with me there as things are cray with Ulee's baseball season starting up. But next week, lets do it. Thursday? Seems like Von Trapps got a lot of votes, and I'm for doing it where the most people can get there. And then we can do it again somewhere else after that.