Usage at CC.com in decline

LUCKY

What did everyone get jobs where the boss said they have to work instead of surf'n internet sites, or is it social media, Twitter or other internet sites, :rolleyes: oh and that thing of say'n oh $#!T what did I just say on the internet for everyone to read :mistat:

Edited by LUCKY

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did everyone get jobs where they have to work their 8 hours of pay or is it Twitter or other internet sites :rolleyes:

Ain't no mystery.

Some of the participants and viewers got tired of the group-think and/or the bullies that enforce it, and/or that the majority of the posts seem to come from a handful of the same "contributors" with their thousands of posts each. In short: Insiders' Club: dissenters not welcome and will be subject to personal ridicule.

All reasons previously posted are plausible. However, i think Instagram/Facebook and personal blogs are to blame. Gravsports is pretty quiet, montanaice is dead. MP is not the same. Seems like the best conditions reports come from those you follow on Instagram.

Ain't no mystery.

Some of the participants and viewers got tired of the group-think and/or the bullies that enforce it, and/or that the majority of the posts seem to come from a handful of the same "contributors" with their thousands of posts each. In short: Insiders' Club: dissenters not welcome and will be subject to personal ridicule.

Can't believe a statement like that coming from Don Ryan/raindawg :rolleyes: one of the biggest bullies with mega posts under multi avatars :lmao:

Moderators are cool :rocken: interesting, as are most of the regular users

More likely it's user time on Facecrack Twit'r and the abundance of other internet sites

LUCKY/CURTIS GIBSON :wave:

Bla bla bla bla

'Dawg likes to argue and chide, but he certainly does not act like a bully

Let me see :rolleyes: anonymous derogatory pictures, statements about fellow climbers, first accent climbers and routes, Moderators, regular cc.com users, inflammatory enough to keep climbers from using CC.com

sounds like internet BULLYING to me.

Let me see :rolleyes: anonymous derogatory pictures, statements about fellow climbers, first accent climbers and routes, Moderators, regular cc.com users, inflammatory enough to keep climbers from using CC.com

sounds like internet BULLYING to me.

No, posting someone's name on an anonymous board without their permission is bullying. Compredes?