One fix for seattle needed

glassgowkiss

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Immediately following the Maidan protests and deaths, a shit ton of Lenin statues were indeed pulled over in Ukraine. You have your point, GGK, but Americans won't ever get it.

wait, they tore down the statues but that still didn't fix the problem? WEIRD! Maybe we should try again in Fremont, probably the last statue has to be destroyed before they all lose their power, like in Harry Potter.

I know you're not a dumb fuck. You're just being an asshole. Enjoy.

i'm enjoying it :)

but seriously, the OP's problem is more w/ the ideas of lenin than the actual man himself - statues are easy to destroy of course, but ideas not so much - how do you propose to abolish the concept of autocratic communism?

and wtf are russians doing in ukraine? If they don't like it so much, why don't they follow their fallen leader? And how is a president of a country, with no ties to any business worth 12 billion dollars? Don't you find it strange?

Obviously, it's because Fremont has a statue of Lenin. ONE FIX FOR SEATTLE NEEDED!!!!

and wtf are russians doing in ukraine? If they don't like it so much, why don't they follow their fallen leader? And how is a president of a country, with no ties to any business worth 12 billion dollars? Don't you find it strange?

Obviously, it's because Fremont has a statue of Lenin. ONE FIX FOR SEATTLE NEEDED!!!!

Hey stupid fuck, why part of offensive you don't get? Maybe if the half of your brain did not drip down your mothers leg after she fucked a football team, you'd grasp a concept of offensive symbols.

Hey stupid fuck, why part of offensive you don't get? Maybe if the half of your brain did not drip down your mothers leg after she fucked a football team, you'd grasp a concept of offensive symbols.

if we don't practice tolerance of offensive statues than how are we to tolerate offensive you? :crazy:

Hey stupid fuck, why part of offensive you don't get?

If I was still doing the sig thing, this would at least be a runner up. There is comfort in predictability.

According to a historian on NPR, the Cry-Me-An-Intervention Russians have been there since the 18th century. Russia wants renewed access to the Black Sea? That's some hawt soopersleuth action right there, boy. I thought this whole thing was because the Ukraine's hicks didn't like Chicken Kiev.

Edited by tvashtarkatena