Climbing March 11-30 Red Rocks/Jtree or other

annedrew

I am planing a climbing trip in March and am looking for partners. I have three weeks free (11-30) and I was thinking to go to Red Rocks/J-Tree but I am open for suggestions. I'm happy to lead trad routes up to 5.7 possibly 5.8 by myself, but would also love to have a partner who can swap leads and is interested in trying some 5.8 maybe even 5.9 routes. I'm also willing to follow on harder routes. If you've got any interest in planning something together for even part of this time, let me know! I would be thrilled! If you're in PNW area would be awesome if we could climb together before heading out.

cheers,

anne drew

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Anne,

just sent you a message regarding your ad looking for Smith climbers. Now seen this one, so also responding. I am flying from middle east back to States on March 3 but not heading back to Oregon immediately as I have a trip to Red Rocks organised for March 3 till 10th. Was then planning on heading back up to oregon and resuming my life... But if I have an excuse to postpone reality just a little longer I could be interested. Only problem for you is that I won't be around to plan your end of the adventure - and all my logistics will be in place as I'll already be there. Have been to RR and JTree before so happy to advise/assist whatever plans you may want to work on.

Have been out of US since Nov so really need to minimise costs, so a thorough tour of RR and vicinity might be more to my liking. I'm breaking into the 5.10's trad and sport and am happy to do any of the classic easier 6,7,8 and 9's too. Hope to hear from you!

Hi Ralph, thanks for writing to my post, sorry if it took me a bit to get back to you. I'm probably driving down to reduce costs and makes it easier to bring all my gear, but that puts me there actually able to climb on the 13th, maybe too late for you?

cheers,

anne drew

Edited by annedrew

• 2 weeks later...