WA/OR Ice climbing Partner this weekend?

sdizzle25

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly down for a Leavenworth or Snoqualmie trip...same ability level, WI4 leading, rack, etc...

Never climbed ice at either, but spent plenty of time in Leavenworth, climbing for 13 years, guiding, etc. I won't get you killed and could possibly save your ass. That's a pretty fitting description. WFR too...

On that note, any good online (or print) resources for Snoqualmie pass ice routes?

I was also hoping to get out on Saturday but my normal partners aren't available. Sounds like I'm not quite as strong as some of you guys, I've led WI3 and can follow WI4. I've also got a rack, single rope, etc. Also A WFR. I was leaning towards Leavenworth or Snoq Pass since I'm only open saturday and based in Bham.

I'd like to get out this weekend as well. Not as experienced as you guys - but if I never get out with anyone, I won't ever get more experienced....

I'm not comfortable leading ice yet. I've climbed WI3 and would be willing to follow WI4 (the opportunity just hasn't presented itself). I have gear, a full rack, and several ropes.

Im looking to get out to the CYA crag at exit 38 on Sat . Im VERY familure with this crag and it WILL be in on sat. Easy approach start early stay late! Get a big workout in here. lots of routes easyest is about 10+ then all 5.11 from there on. real mix here not just rock climbing with tools and crampons. if this sounds allright to anybody.please tex 2533151860 dont have lots of net access

Edited by Mercyful Fate