Arc'teryx Nozone 75 Pack, $165 OBO

Nick Aiello

For Sale:

An Arc'teryx Nozone 75 liter pack, size small. This pack is in really good condition with one tiny (6mm long) rip in the side that has not grown at all and could be patched with a dab of Seam Grip. I'm 5'8" with a shorter torso and the pack fits perfectly.

This thing is a great, lightweight gear hauler for big loads on expeditions or winter trips. I used it for two Denalis last summer and it was just a bit too little volume for guiding. For a personal Denali trip, I think it would be a perfect pack.

All padding in the shoulder straps and waist belt are in perfect condition. All buckles are intact and I added two straps that fit crampons or snowshoes. The fabric is still in great shape (less the little tear) and didn't even fade at all.

The pack weighs just 4.8lbs but still has a super cushy suspension system.

$175 $165 OBO. I live near Greenlake in Seattle. $20 shipped. Payment in cash or PayPal.

photo-7.JPG

photo-62.JPG

photo-53.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Edited to say: Retail price would be $400. Also, email Nick[@]synnottmountainguides.com for fastest response.

Edited by Nick Aiello

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...