No Longer Climbing - Gear For Sale

climbingsafely

Because of some medication I now have to take, I can no longer climb safely. The prudent thing to do is quit! I am selling all my climbing gear. It is in great shape and looks like new. I have seen everything from 70% - 75% of retail at various listings. I have heard that 50% is sometimes negotiated. So I figure somewhere between the 50-75% pending negotiating will be fair. The more items you get, the lower the percentage.

-

Cash sales only please.

-

I can meet at the local McDonalds (7920 Evergreen Way in Everett, near Hwy 526 off ramp by K-Mart) for the purchase of items.

-

I want to avoid the single items sales of course, so please make the trip worthwhile.

-

Thanks all and climb safely.

-

Thread edit: I placed a new price under the nuts for reference but forgot an left off the word new. The Black Diamond and Wild Country nut price shown is not the asking price.

5039.txt

Edited by climbingsafely

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flat screen would be nice, but I'm still on an antenna and an old 25" monster tube television that for some reason hasn't died yet. Don't watch much TV so can't really use a flat screen, but that is a good idea.

-

I could go for something related to target shooting that shoots sub-moa in .308 bolt. Prefer: Stainless steel, fluted or bull barrel, scoped w/ 4-12X40 or 50, bi-pod. Could also go for a 2013 Hornady LNL AP setup.

-

Thanks for asking.

When I try to click reply to link I get blocked from doing so. Probably my pc or something. Please send me an email in a pm so I can reply.

-

A person sent me a question about ice screws and pickets used as snow anchor. I have pix of the two 8" and one 5" ice screws uploaded already and here are the two ice pickets.

-

Please pm with email addresses so I can contact you.

-

Thank you.

5041.thumb.jpg.a5f3ec8d83ed7d8b11bd55167e89766f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...