For Sale: DPS Wailer 105, 178cm

pete_ray

Selling my DPS Wailer 105's (Hybrid). 178 cm length, mounted with men's size medium Marker Baron bindings. The Barons ski like an alpine binding but convert over for touring. A few cosmetic dings on the skis, mainly on the top sheet. Nothing ballistic on the top sheet or base that affects performance. See photos below.

Marker Barons accommodate any alpine boot. You do not need the Dyna-fiddle compatibility. If you have a ski boot, you can use the Barons.

Skied these for 2 seasons and liked them. Most of their experience was front side with the occasional ducking under the rope for a side stash. Think I put in maybe 3-5 actual backcountry sessions on them. Got some new skis this season, so the Wailers are no longer needed.

Here's a link to a review from Powder. Apparently DPS doesn't list the 105 description on their factory web site since converting this model to a 99cm waist ( Wailer 99). Or at least I'm not able to find the damn 105 page.

Logistics:

178 cm length

135-105-118

Marker Baron (men's Medium) bindings

$350 (firm)

Contact me at prayemail@gmail.com if interested

Disclaimers:

1. I don't know if their the right length for your height, please do not ask

2. I don't know if the bindings will fit your boot, please research the Marker Baron (men's medium) and figure it out

3. Please don't contact me if you plan to low-ball an offer, am selling for the price listed

aIMG_0507.jpg

Couple top sheet knicks

aIMG_0509.jpg

Far binding is converted over to tour mode. With the Barons, you have to step out of the binding to convert from downhill to tour mode (fair warning)

aIMG_0510.jpg

This Lion emblem on the tail tells everyone else on the mountain that you are not fucking around

aIMG_0511.jpg

Edited by pete_ray

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic