chair peak

dr._jay

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda humourous to read the postings on Friday about the huddling masses that would be on the route, and then to cruise it with maybe a 20 min. delay at the base. Thanks John for being the perfect "instant partner". I'm 3 for 3 for meeting partners on this website on short notice. I've knocked off Stuart West and North ridge's and now Chair with partners I met here on maybe 2 days notice!!!

Love it, only in America.

Also John check e-mail for info about biner

Yeah more of this banter! If it was out of shape y'all should have helicoptered in a bunch of liquid nitrogen and flashfrozen the sucker together for the successful redpoint. If you couldnt afford a helicopter obviously youu arent a real Alpinist hahaha.gif

I am sorry, I dont mean to be inflammatory in any way but I cant believe the amount of useless babble that is generated by the people who contribute to this web web site.

A friend and I were up at Chair on Saturday and I recognized a few names I heard bouncing around the mass of people gathered there and I had hoped to breeze through this topic and get a few accounts of how other peoples climbs went. Instead I was greeted with a lengthy stream of childish BS and found the recent posts almost completely devoid of any useful or even interesting information.

Much of the content of this web site is a good representation of what was happening at the base of Chair on Saturday, a lot of useless talk and speculation and very little action.

Climb faster, talk less, and shut up if you dont know.

climzalot,

Last time I checked I was free to do whatever I pleased. I don't really give a fuck what you care about. If you want me to shut up you'll have to use physical force. I encourage that sort of action too. Because although I cant climb I do know how to brawl and would be entertained at just the thought of some retard like you wanting to.

I am sorry, I dont mean to be inflammatory in any way but I cant believe the amount of useless babble that is generated by the people who contribute to this web web site.

A friend and I were up at Chair on Saturday and I recognized a few names I heard bouncing around the mass of people gathered there and I had hoped to breeze through this topic and get a few accounts of how other peoples climbs went. Instead I was greeted with a lengthy stream of childish BS and found the recent posts almost completely devoid of any useful or even interesting information.

Much of the content of this web site is a good representation of what was happening at the base of Chair on Saturday, a lot of useless talk and speculation and very little action.

I'd be as pissed as Climzalot was after seeing 1,000's of people wankin' up on chair, getting mauled gy gapers with their useless snowshoes on the way down, and looking for how other folks did and finding only banter on this post.

I'm very guilty too...

But, I'd agree w/him. I wouldn't post a TR on this website right now 'cuz it seems like butting in on some inside joke you don't understand.

This response was for those of us who don't give a damn about snafflehounds or horsecock.

Naw, I figured it to be a zoo on Chair. I've done it a while back, and wouldn't really concider doing it again unless its the only thing in. It was one of my 1st alpine ice routes and I thought it pretty lame, I don't think I placed a single piece of pro on our one pitch simul-solo of the thing. (my opinion, I'm sure it was in very ez shape when I did it, and very hard shape when you guys did it..way to go! bigdrink.gif)

trask, I wasn't bitchin' too hard. Just thinkin' out loud about what Climzalot said, concidering he's usually pretty mellow and nonconfrontational.

Climbzalot say:

"I am sorry, I dont mean to be inflammatory in any way but I cant believe the amount of useless babble that is generated by the people who contribute to this web web site."

Hey Super-Hardcore Alpinist-Dude:

Lower your expectations. This is old news. For a guy with over 90 posts, you should know this. This site is part socializing, part entertainment, part time-filler and a lot of interesting and good climbing information too. Sifting through the nonsense is often part of the fun.

"Climb faster, talk less, and shut up if you dont know."

Dude, you need to slow down, talk more and quit bossin' folks around. Here, have a beer...a big one! bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

And here's a useless photo for you:

liberace.jpg

Isn't Climbzalot's opinion just as valuable as an exchange of pointless insults? Yes, inane banter seems to be the norm on this site and nobody should be surprised by that. But that doesn't mean that we can't complain about it once in a while when the banter takes over most of the board outside of the spray section. And here he was calling a bunch of climbers on an entry-level technical winter climb "childish." You spray monkey's ought to appreciate the insult he flung so indiscriminately.

No it's not because he was really nice at the base of the climb and then he talks shit online.

Edited by COL._Von_Spanker