• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
mtngeek

[TR] Southern BC - Piccadilly Circus 12/11/2013

Trip: Southern BC - Piccadilly Circus

Date: 12/11/2013

Trip Report:

Mellow day out after finals right at the end of the cold snap, I think we caught one of the last days. Sorry it took me a little bit to get this up, work and then stuck in an airport for a few days without wifi... http://mtnsaremyhome.blogspot.com/2013/12/southern-british-columbia-ice.html Same route G-spotter posted. It was a very enjoyable afternoon, lets hope it gets cold again, or I'll just start driving father I guess. I didn't realize it, but you can subscribe to conditions updates at www.westcoastice.com which seems very helpful. Cheers!

Gear Notes:

Tortilla chips.

Approach Notes:

Highway.

Nice Kirk, looks like a fund climb. I think that mtn. you were wondering about is Cheam peak. Pretty impressive North face, eh?

And thanks for the reminder to check out the blog, I hadn't looked in awhile. Always fun to see your ID projects, I suspect that we will see more of your gear hit the market in the years to come! I wish you luck as you finish out the year, sounds intense.