Ice/alpine partner

dawuda

Hey all.

I wasn't able to get out during the recent cold snap, but sure would love to get on some ice somewhere now. Thinking Hyalite if nothing closer comes together. Definitely interested in anything from WI to alpine. My dates are the ~26th-31st. Or with short notice, I could probably swing this weekend(20-24th)

edit-nice weather looks like it's on its way over xmas, also looking for shorter 1-2 day objectives on/around xmas. Alpine in washington?

I haven't climbed much for waterfall ice, but I've been rock climbing and mountaineering for 10 years. My small bit of ice experience comes from Reid HW, the small ice step on the Pearly Gates, Elliot Glacier HW in august, Kautz glacier, and a failed attempt in my "I may be stupid, but not as stupid when..." years on Regal Mountain in Alaska.

I have a truck with canopy and can drive. I live in Corvallis, OR, but don't much care if we have to meet somewhere midway.

I have tools, rock gear with full rack, some super long 22cm screws, and an AT setup. So, other than an ice rack, I'm good to go.

Kind of a newb at WI, but if you want someone to split gas with to go find good ice and don't mind leading a bit, give me a hollar.

PM, text, or call.

Dan

5o3-93o-ate64three

Edited by dawuda

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic