Tell me about your bolting habits....

worldbolts

Hey everybody,

I'm doing some market research here. If you've got a habit of bolting routes, or just do it in your spare time, or even just use your friend's Bosch every once in a while, please take 2 minutes and answer this 10 question survey.

Questions like, how many routes do you bolt per year? What do you expect to pay for a hanger? If you could get hardware cheaper, would you bolt more routes?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XL7QWFS

YOUR HELP IS SUPER APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours truly,

Nick

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody,

I'm doing some market research here. If you've got a habit of bolting routes, or just do it in your spare time, or even just use your friend's Bosch every once in a while, please take 2 minutes and answer this 10 question survey.

Questions like, how many routes do you bolt per year? What do you expect to pay for a hanger? If you could get hardware cheaper, would you bolt more routes?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XL7QWFS

YOUR HELP IS SUPER APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours truly,

Nick

SUCK IT!!!!! ya fucking tool bag :)

Its a trap put out by the National Park Service and their anti-bolt minions. :eveeel: DON'T ANSWER!

Beware THE MAN! You don't want him to know about your indiscriminate Leave A Trace-on-public-land climbing "ethic".

Best to call them "BLT's" as others on this site have done in the past in an effort to THWART the many guberment agents assigned to monitor climb-bers. You wouldn't want them to understand what you're doing out there...you know, drilling lots and lots of holes and leaving stuff permanently attached to them. Yah....best to just call 'em BLT's!

BLT_s.gif

UH-OH! Someone better put some kind of sammiches on these bad boys below!

Vantage_attrocity_1_.jpg

I have come to believe that jon actually wants lower hit-counts here and this is why he has asked Feck to abandon his moderator duties and is now encouraging him to unleash his "personality" instead.

Wait, even CC.com Mgmt. is not free from conspiracy theories??!!

Oh, the humanity!