FS: Dana Design Terraplane X Bozeman made

banos

This pack hasn't been used in years, and since I purchased a McHale don't see that changing anytime soon..

I purchased this pack in Bozeman in Sept of '97.. Medium torso (18-20"), Large 14 belt (35-41") & Large shoulder harnesses (me 5-11+ 180-190).. It is GREEN (pics make it look blue-ish) and has worked flawlessly for me for years.. including accompanying me on a 3 week trip to Botswana.. This thing is bullet proof.. has no damage whatsoever and is unparalleled in its ability to carry big loads.. My McHale makes this workhorse expendable.. tho it took me along time to finally decide to sell her.. and I still find myself reluctant. 5800 ci.. 95 L.. weighs 7 1/2 lbs I paid almost $400 back then! ..and it was worth it. It has seen use but all it shows is a bit of ground in dirt here and there. Needs to get off my gear room's wall and go back to work. Prefer not to ship to Canada unless you are willing to pay actual costs.

I also have a rightside Dana Wet Rib sz L in perfect condition I will be selling separately in a week or so.. though if this pack sells, I will give whoever buys it first chance on the Wet Rib if they want it..

$240 shipped conus PP gift or throw a little extra in to cover fees ($225 local pick up Mt Vernon WA)

P1010750.JPGP1010753.JPGP1010758.JPGP1010760.JPGP1010767.JPGP1010755.JPGP1010740pt.jpg

P1010745.JPG

PM interest... thanks

Edited by banos

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Norman... I am so sorry I didn't see your post.. I never received an notification email from CC... Regarding Medium harness and belt I would assume you could contact Marmot who now owns the Dana rights... or quite possibly you could contact Mystery Ranch and maybe they're compatible..

Let me know if you have any success

Happy New Year!

Mark