• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Rainier_Wolfscastle

TNF thin air & Arcteryx Khamsin 62 packs

I've got a few packs for sale that I haven't used in many years. PayPal only please

TNF thin air pack 50L. Made back when north face actually made gear for climbers. Composite x-stays. Gear loops on hip belt, Tool carriers, removable lid. In good condition. Note I removed a lot of what I considered "extra fat" from the pack - straps have been trimmed, crampon patch & extra material on tool sleeves removed. Everything still works but I have modified it down to weigh 3 lbs. max 36" waist. $50 + ship

image92.jpg

image93.jpg

Arcteryx khamsin 62 pack. Only used this for an Aconcagua trip. In great condition. I also modified this pack by having the full length zipper professionally removed. Straps trimmed & crampon patch also removed. Not good for anyone with over 36" waist. $75 + ship

image91.jpg

image94.jpg