• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
chirp

SOLD A5 hammer, Hurricane drill, A5 bolt bag.

SOLD

Reposting this as I am ready to part with it.

Looking to sell some old gear that has collector potential and is a hell of an awesome backcountry/adventure bolt kit.

I will not part it out and I am firm on the price as I really don't care if I sell but I really need the cash for some new flyfishing stuff :)

Items are in used but amazing shape.

I bought the hammer in 1987 from John Middendorf on my way back home after a summer working at Devils Tower.

I bought the Hurricane drill in St George when I worked in Zion. The drill comes with the standard SDS collet and a tapered collet for RAWL bits and other tapered bits.

A5 bolt bag is pretty sweet and a nice selection of hangers and Rawl 5 piece bolts.

Looking for $400.00 firm and preferred local cash deal. I might be coerced to drive a short distance if there is interest.

Drop me a PM or email at:

chirp at eyejuggler dot com

1127.jpg

344.jpg

268.jpg

437.jpg

523.jpg

Edited by olyclimber

Bumping this and dropping the price to 250.00 firm for the package, face to face only. PM me if you have other thoughts.

I want to keep this local hence no ebay or supertaco, if I do not sell it I wont be sad, well I will be a little sad as I really want the funds for a new 10wt flyreel :)

Again this is a pre-serial number hammer circa 1987.

Thanks for looking

Edited by chirp

I used a hurricane and D5 to replace the anchors on Sunkist a year and a half ago. Probably the best drilling setup out there. $250 is too rich for my blood, but if you want the best that's a fair price.