SOLD A5 hammer, Hurricane drill, A5 bolt bag.

chirp

SOLD

Reposting this as I am ready to part with it.

Looking to sell some old gear that has collector potential and is a hell of an awesome backcountry/adventure bolt kit.

I will not part it out and I am firm on the price as I really don't care if I sell but I really need the cash for some new flyfishing stuff :)

Items are in used but amazing shape.

I bought the hammer in 1987 from John Middendorf on my way back home after a summer working at Devils Tower.

I bought the Hurricane drill in St George when I worked in Zion. The drill comes with the standard SDS collet and a tapered collet for RAWL bits and other tapered bits.

A5 bolt bag is pretty sweet and a nice selection of hangers and Rawl 5 piece bolts.

Looking for $400.00 firm and preferred local cash deal. I might be coerced to drive a short distance if there is interest.

Drop me a PM or email at:

chirp at eyejuggler dot com

1127.jpg

344.jpg

268.jpg

437.jpg

523.jpg

Edited by olyclimber

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Bumping this and dropping the price to 250.00 firm for the package, face to face only. PM me if you have other thoughts.

I want to keep this local hence no ebay or supertaco, if I do not sell it I wont be sad, well I will be a little sad as I really want the funds for a new 10wt flyreel :)

Again this is a pre-serial number hammer circa 1987.

Thanks for looking

Edited by chirp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...