belay goggles?

rob

I have used the CU ones and they are pretty sweet. They do take a little getting used to but definitely cut down on neck problems. At steep sport crags, obviously not a popular option amongst the commenters here, they are great. I would leave them home if you are slab climbing. :laf:

the ones i used can be worn over sunglasses. Hungover could also be a problem since they give some people mild vertigo.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the underhanded insults to people who don't climb all the time, like we aren't "climbers". :laf:

that said, glad you guys who are actually climbers find some use in them. pardon the commoners who find the idea is a little goofy. but take solace in that we will die in our veal fattening pens while you die free.

I still find the idea a little funny, but I can see that if most of your life is spent looking up and your body isn't designed for it, these would make life easier. It is a niche product that working class fools like me won't get without a good reasoned explanation is all...

I love the underhanded insults to people who don't climb all the time, like we aren't "climbers". :laf:

that said, glad you guys who are actually climbers find some use in them. pardon the commoners who find the idea is a little goofy. but take solace in that we will die in our veal fattening pens while you die free.

I still find the idea a little funny, but I can see that if most of your life is spent looking up and your body isn't designed for it, these would make life easier. It is a niche product that working class fools like me won't get without a good reasoned explanation is all...

put down the crack pipe. where are these underhanded insults?