Obama and his Lying Issues

Fairweather

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You werent interested in posting the rest of the video where he outlines the lies and deceit the republicans have been doling out for decades? They are so far above and beyond what Obama said that its not even close for comparison.

Why dont you post it because my Canadian one wont show up here.

You werent interested in posting the rest of the video where he outlines the lies and deceit the republicans have been doling out for decades? They are so far above and beyond what Obama said that its not even close for comparison.

Why dont you post it because my Canadian one wont show up here.

Them republicans aint the president or interfering with my life. So, basically, no, I wasn't interested.

Edited by Fairweather

Sorry Kimmo. It's just too hard to explain things to someone who thinks vaccinations are a government conspiracy, but, at the same time, thinks it's ok for dear leader to monitor his terrabits, spy on reporters, deliver guns to Mexican drug lords, and take health coverage away from one group to give to another.

Edited by Fairweather

oh man, and we were doing so good. i even stepped to your defense in this thread!

and again, not sure what you're going on about with vaccines and government conspiracies.

i think you've become overly sensitive here, expecting an attack from all quarters. understandable, given the nature of online communications i suppose.

sheeeit, the whole republican party was based on a (li'l white) lie: we promise we won't touch your slaves! :)

r YOu suRe yoU teach hiStory?

what'd i git wrong? :)

sure managed to bullshit the good-people on the AP board that i knew something... :P

sheeeit, the whole republican party was based on a (li'l white) lie: we promise we won't touch your slaves! :)

r YOu suRe yoU teach hiStory?

what'd i git wrong? :)

sure managed to bullshit the good-people on the AP board that i knew something... :P

Did Lincoln ever pretend he or his fellow Republicans would leave the South to its own devices? More importantly, did they believe him? Apparently not, since they almost immediately seceded from the union post-election. They were probably even less convinced when Lincoln began raising a big ole army...

(I think you may be a bit confused with or are conflating party lineage?)

Voters are smart. They knew what they would be getting. :-)

Yes. Turns out they prefer a curious combination of Jimmy Carter (economic incompetence), Woodrow Wilson (arrogance and intoxication with power), and Richard Nixon (lies, paranoia).

what should we do?

Edited by Kimmo

Voters are smart. They knew what they would be getting. :-)

Yes. Turns out they prefer a curious combination of Jimmy Carter (economic incompetence), Woodrow Wilson (arrogance and intoxication with power), and Richard Nixon (lies, paranoia).

what should we do?

:rolleyes: more questions. always more questions.

Niether of these are possibilities. But that doesn't mean the GOP wackos will not waste more time having hearings, standing in front of the podium ad nauseum, and voting - for the what? the 45th time to repeal the act.

Democrats lost the vote for Medicare Drug coverage not too long ago - rembmember that big pharma give-away? But after it passed, they buried the hatchet and actually help tweak the act instead of grandstanding.

If the GOP put 1/10th the energy spent on this show towards actually legislating something might actually happen that was useful.