Obama and his Lying Issues

Fairweather

Not really interested in sci-fi right now--or the meaning/relevance of your obscure, albeit botched quote to begin with. (Not to mention your poor mastery of the language after xx years swimming around in the big melting pot.) What I'm interested in, here, is Obama's growing list of lies. Here's another one from our Liar-in-Chief:

“I think it’s important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration”

abc news

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you are suffering from comprehension issues:

"In actuality, the Fast and Furious program was started in October 2009, nine months into the Obama presidency.

Previous programs involving ATF agents allowing guns to “walk” across the border so as to trace them were run during the Bush presidency, but not this particular “field-initiated program.”

The statement is very accurate, simply the program did not have a name. The only thing can be in question is, why did it take so long to shut the program down?

However it just proves the point that most of the issues at hand were started far before Obama started working in the Whitehouse.

You realize, or course, that you're simply quoting the white house's version of the story, co-mingling it with the reporter's narrative, and then claiming it as fact, right? I have to assume this is deliberate on your part--versus willfully ignorant. But I do love the way Obama's minions will swallow as fact any piece of garbage he tosses out.

Edited by Fairweather

I suppose a Midnight Meat Train reference would be out of the question.

I thought the only demographic unaware of Army of Darkness included recent immigrants from non-electrified societies and the comatose (and the latter may simply be due to certain difficulties in communication), but you learn something new, if not always useful, here every day.

Not everyone shops Smart.

Here's another Politifact call-out:

Yet another Obama lie

Obama said health premiums in the last two years went up slower than any time in the past five decades

Why not keep it "fair and balanced" and post up all the Repub lies as well? Certainly, even someone as biased and closed minded as yourself can admit they lie at least as much as our commie non birth certificated Muslim prez?

Oh, wait, that might be asking a bit much from our resident CC righty extremo sprayer commando in chief...

Here's another Politifact call-out:

Yet another Obama lie

Obama said health premiums in the last two years went up slower than any time in the past five decades

Why not keep it "fair and balanced" and post up all the Repub lies as well? Certainly, even someone as biased and closed minded as yourself can admit they lie at least as much as our non birth certificated Muslim prez?

Oh, wait, that might be asking a bit much from our resident CC righty extremo sprayer commando in chief...

Well, if you and your fellow lefty nutjobs would step back and do a little self assessment from time to time, my services here wouldn't be necessary. Sorry I interrupted your circlejerk. BTW, when is the last time you posted fair-and-balanced? I've regularly criticized the Rs--most recently when they pulled that idiotic govt shutdown. How about you, Fairguy?

The Libtard Circle-Jerk Caucus sure is quiet around here. Guess that means all of Fairweather's ideas are justifiably vindicated.

his oration every bit the equal of august cicero, i was so humbled i had no recourse but to renouce whiskey n' women n' join my local chapter of the young republicans :)

top 10 presidential lies of the past 100 years - go!

what i got off the top of my head:

"read my lips, no new taxes"

"i am not a crook"

"i did not have sex with that woman"

"we will be greeted as liberators"

gotta be more gold to mine there...