Obama and his Lying Issues

Fairweather

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The benefits of single payer are debatable...and presenting the evils of the Lotto is a great start.

I got nothin'.

I think you are selling yourself short. Waaay short.

For the past few years my baseline assumption has been that the stuff you write here is a kind of long-form performance art piece (a la' Joaquin Phoenix's digression into hip-hop) where the goal is to achieve a score of "infinity" in a ratio where the numerator is (Bombast*Grandiosity*Certainty) and the denominator is (Knowledge*Accuracy*AnalyticalQuality).

The bit about millions of people losing their insurance simply because they became ill that was seemingly posted without knowledge of the word "rescission," let alone any of the actual regulations that govern the practice was one of the better installations, but the last post I read positing an empirical association between single-payer and employment growth, and a few others I've forgotten, can potentially take you marginally closer to infinity on the performance-index if you apply yourself.

The odds are high that some of your best work is ahead of you, and I'll check back in a few days to see how the latest pieces stack up.

Thanks Jay. The lefties here have repeated the talking points "junk policy" speech so many times, they now actually believe it. More rote from the party of the free lunch. Not sure why things quieted down here so fast. Maybe because a certain megalomaniac showed up. Maybe cause they're all awaiting new talking points from their DNC spoon-feeders. Maybe they're just too stoned to care about all the hardship their good intentions seem to sow. Maybe all of the above.

Happy holidays, Jay. It's nice to know there is at least one voice of clarity here.

Thanks Jay. The lefties here have repeated the talking points "junk policy" speech so many times, they now actually believe it. More rote from the party of the free lunch. Not sure why things quieted down here so fast. Maybe because a certain megalomaniac showed up. Maybe cause they're all awaiting new talking points from their DNC spoon-feeders. Maybe they're just too stoned to care about all the hardship their good intentions seem to sow. Maybe all of the above.

Happy holidays, Jay. It's nice to know there is at least one voice of clarity here.

i'm too busy fighting the War Against Christmas to mix it up w/ nitwits i reckon :)

Basically: clatu, verata, necktie…..

Uhhhhhhh, I have absolutely no idea what this means. But I suspect, just maybe, you have been reading a little too much from the fantasy or Gothic genres. :nurd:

means you have no appreciation for classic science fiction i reckon?

Basically: clatu, verata, necktie…..

Uhhhhhhh, I have absolutely no idea what this means. But I suspect, just maybe, you have been reading a little too much from the fantasy or Gothic genres. :nurd:

it means you need to watch "Army of Darkness"/ The day the earth stood still (old version, not the crap remake) and report back your findings. Obviously I am bit better educated in modern american film then you are. So yes basically…

it means you need to watch "Army of Darkness"/ The day the earth stood still (old version, not the crap remake) and report back your findings. Obviously I am bit better educated in modern american film then you are. So yes basically…

BTW, it's "Klaatu barada nikto," and it was never uttered in the original movie version--only the book and the remake. Obviously, you've never seen or read any of it. As for "Army of Darkness," no, I am proud to say I've never watched it, read it, played it, whatever it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaatu_barada_nikto

Also, BTW, it's than, not then. T-H-A-N, for God's sake. :noway:

BTW, it's "Klaatu barada nikto," and it was never uttered in the original movie version--only the book and the remake. Obviously, you've never seen or read any of it. As for "Army of Darkness," no, I am proud to say I've never watched it, read it, played it, whatever it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaatu_barada_nikto

Also, BTW, it's than, not then. T-H-A-N, for God's sake. :noway:

Fact of the matter is you really had no clue, Ivan pick it up right away. So don't pretend to be a smart ass now, anyone can do a google search.