Obama and his Lying Issues

Fairweather

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we don't have a single payer public education system, otherwise all those kids would have to leave the factories and their small, little hands are perfect for polishing bearing races.

I mean, look how terrible our fire services became once we instituted single payer. Man, I miss the days when fire departments would let your house burn down if you didn't buy a fire medallion. Oh well, at least we still have the south! Yeehaw!

The Big Man will likely outlive Little Angry - and have better memories to ease his passage into the Skyland of the Bodacious Tatas to boot.

In any case, he'll accept his fate as he does now - sans all the innernutz whinging over jumping in the sack with You - Nighty Night! Healthcare.com.

Fawked by the Free Market. It's an old, boring story.

Hard to discern what, exactly, you're trying to say enamored as you are with your own prose.

Some stuff is hard for some people. No truer words were ever uttered.

Ironically, the Evil Future Health Care Resource Sucking Big Man's tribal unit boasts one the most productive home farm and gardens this prosetologist's ever seen. Both front and back yard are positively lousy with chickens, kale, and all other manner of horticultural nicotine cleansing agents.

Really, one shouldn't worry too much about the Big Man - his job in life is to suffer so that the rest of us may be free.

Not sure how this is relevant at all, but yes, I've traveled throughout Mexico, Central, and South America and, of course, Canada. No, I've never had to use their medical systems in any manner. What's your point?

BTW, you now owe me a direct answer to a future question of my choosing. ;)

It is relevant, as sounds like you have a decent perspective on other places. And my question is: how did you view their systems?

IMO we are far from being the best. From my experience Swiss and German system are much, much better. And you know what? Switzerland is far more capitalistic country then US ever will be- they even charge for mountain rescues. However they have mandatory health insurance for their residents.

On the smoking and "bad choices" issue, having a single payer system would probably motivate the State to take on some of the entrenched interests that have been peddling known poisons with impunity for decades. I see a black market for Ho-Hos in our future... Fine by me, freedom isn't free.

The Big Man will likely outlive Little Angry - and have better memories to ease his passage into the Skyland of the Bodacious Tatas to boot.

In any case, he'll accept his fate as he does now - sans all the innernutz whinging over jumping in the sack with You - Nighty Night! Healthcare.com.

Hard to discern what, exactly, you're trying to say enamored as you are with your own prose.

Ironically, the Evil Future Health Care Resource Sucking Big Man's tribal unit Big Man sucking Evil Healthcare Resources tribal unit boasts one the most productive home farm and gardens this prosetologist's ever seen. Both front and back yard are positively lousy with chickens, kale, and all other manner of horticultural nicotine cleansing agents.

Really, one shouldn't worry too much about the Big Man - his job in life is to suffer so that the rest of us may be free.

His campfire in the cave will be a good memory for sure. Some of his Hood trips too. But he'll regret the smokes during his mucho expensivo treatments and his final months of bed rest for sure. This story I've seen with my own eyes--and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Not even you, Doughnut Guy.

I had a deep gash on my leg stitched up by a Cuban doc on Dominica, gratis. Splendid job. Having a deep wound in the tropics, particularly one so close to critical knee tendons, can be a challenge. I then befriended a med student in Portsmouth, Dom. who provided wonderful (if unlicensed) follow up care. Zero infection. When you're constantly drenched in 80 degree seawater in the cockpit of a kayak, that's kind of important.

Thanks, Dominica, and thank you Cuba - which provides poor Caribbean nations with lots of talented medical personnel, equipment, and training, in addition to teachers and humanitarian aid. The Windward Islands, poor as dirt already, would be far poorer still without Cuba's generous help.

On the smoking and "bad choices" issue, having a single payer system would probably motivate the State to take on some of the entrenched interests that have been peddling known poisons with impunity for decades.

Give em what they want vs Prole knows best. No doubt we'll all be eating at Michelle Obama's salad bar in your new world.

I had a deep gash on my leg stitched up by a Cuban doc on Dominica, gratis. Splendid job. Having a deep wound in the tropics, particularly one so close to critical knee tendons, can be a challenge. I then befriended a med student in Portsmouth, Dom. who provided wonderful (if unlicensed) follow up care. Zero infection. When you're constantly drenched in 80 degree seawater in the cockpit of a kayak, that's kind of important.

Thanks, Dominica, and thank you Cuba - which provides poor Caribbean nations with lots of talented medical personnel, equipment, and training, in addition to teachers and humanitarian aid. The Windward Islands, poor as dirt already, would be far poorer still without Cuba's generous help.

Nevermind the people there aren't free to express a political opinion in public--or participate in a real election. No nosotros nessesitamos librertad. Tenamos libre assistencia medica!

Ironically, the Evil Future Health Care Resource Sucking Big Man's tribal unit Big Man sucking Evil Healthcare Resources tribal unit boasts one the most productive home farm and gardens this prosetologist's ever seen. Both front and back yard are positively lousy with chickens, kale, and all other manner of horticultural nicotine cleansing agents.

His campfire in the cave will be a good memory for sure. Some of his Hood trips too. But he'll regret the smokes during his mucho expensivo treatments and his final months of bed rest for sure. This story I've seen with my own eyes--and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Not even you, Doughnut Guy.

Such prediction is a fool's game, which is probably why you seldom fail to play it.

You forgot to mention the Big Man's numerous big wall and difficult alpine ascents - something your non-smoking, unaccomplished ass never mustered the guts, planning, training, and long term commitment for. It's kind of a wonder why you post on a climbing site at all, really, except, perhaps, to complain to an audience of non-friends who couldn't care less.

Weird, but common these days.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Such prediction is a fool's game, which is probably why you seldom fail to play it.

You forgot to mention the Big Man's numerous big wall and difficult alpine ascents - something your non-smoking, unaccomplished ass never mustered the guts, planning, training, and long term commitment for. It's kind of a wonder why you post on a climbing site at all, really, except, perhaps, to complain to an audience of non-friends who couldn't care less.

What can I say? Hanging from shiny metal hooks while eating donuts and smoking cigarettes just aint my thing. Of course, some folks enjoy leading up the aforementioned shiny metal hook ladder more than others too. But that not be you from what I gather.