• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
SeanO

Sherpa Puffy, 60cm BD Raven, Ski pants

PM me if you're interested.

PENDING SALE - Black Diamond Raven 60cm, $40 shipped or $35 local

Very good condition and very lightly used; pick and spike have just minor scratches. Used on one Rainier climb. Preferred over the Raven Pro because the pick is 3/4" longer.

ZWrhpDml.jpg

PLeM5gNl.jpg

KihtZMTl.jpg

Sherpa Raajen Jacket (Primaloft One 200g), Medium, Red/Black, $80 shipped or $75 local

Very good condition; been on 4 trips, stored on a hanger in my closet the rest of the time. Only flaw is a small nick (less than 1/4”) on the elbow area during a climb, patched with matching gear tape. Though a medium, it’s sized like a large and fits like a belay jacket. And yes, 200g of Primaloft One evenly distributed throughout the arms, hood, and body - I confirmed it with Sherpa before I bought. Basically a warmer last-gen Das Parka with all the same features (including two large mesh inner pockets, see picture), but it only has one zipper, which was never a problem. Weight: 27.5oz on my scale.

rwGzLM2l.jpg

WSVzVFfl.jpg

jvKZJCDl.jpg

North Face Freedom Shell Ski Pants, Gray, Large, $20

Good condition; ~4 years old and have a few small tears near the pant cuffs (~.75”).

http://www.rei.com/product/853599/the-north-face-freedom-shell-pants-mens

RlGXdlSl.jpg

hFNJTd7l.jpg

Edited by SeanO