Sherpa Puffy, 60cm BD Raven, Ski pants

SeanO

PM me if you're interested.

PENDING SALE - Black Diamond Raven 60cm, $40 shipped or $35 local

Very good condition and very lightly used; pick and spike have just minor scratches. Used on one Rainier climb. Preferred over the Raven Pro because the pick is 3/4" longer.

ZWrhpDml.jpg

PLeM5gNl.jpg

KihtZMTl.jpg

Sherpa Raajen Jacket (Primaloft One 200g), Medium, Red/Black, $80 shipped or $75 local

Very good condition; been on 4 trips, stored on a hanger in my closet the rest of the time. Only flaw is a small nick (less than 1/4”) on the elbow area during a climb, patched with matching gear tape. Though a medium, it’s sized like a large and fits like a belay jacket. And yes, 200g of Primaloft One evenly distributed throughout the arms, hood, and body - I confirmed it with Sherpa before I bought. Basically a warmer last-gen Das Parka with all the same features (including two large mesh inner pockets, see picture), but it only has one zipper, which was never a problem. Weight: 27.5oz on my scale.

rwGzLM2l.jpg

WSVzVFfl.jpg

jvKZJCDl.jpg

North Face Freedom Shell Ski Pants, Gray, Large, $20

Good condition; ~4 years old and have a few small tears near the pant cuffs (~.75”).

http://www.rei.com/product/853599/the-north-face-freedom-shell-pants-mens

RlGXdlSl.jpg

hFNJTd7l.jpg

Edited by SeanO

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...