moving sale: Jackets/RockShoes/RaichleBoots

RS2

Moving out of Seattle for the winter. Looking to unload some gear and save for the move. I can take pictures and send them to you if your interested in anything. Prices are what I thought they were worth after depreciation and condition so if they are off let me know and lets make a deal. Please contact me @ reesesmith2@gmail.com

Jackets

The North Face Verto Jacket Size. L Black $25

-Weighs about 4 ounces stuffs to the size of a chocolate bar. Pertex fabric sort of looks like a trash bag but is tough.

The North Face Zephryus Pullover Size L Green $55

-Lightweight pullover that fits close to the body and stuffed with 40g primaloft insulation. bad ass for crisp weather. Green color is more like lime green

The North Face Cipher Hybrid Hoodie Size L Black/Gray $35

-Goretex Windstopper shell with breathable fabric on underarms. Didnt use this much but managed to snag the stitching that needs to be sewed up or you can send it to warranty for free and they will do it. easy fix

Rock Shoes

Boreal Joker Plus Rock Shoes Size USM 9.5 $50

- great condition. got them for long climbs with walk offs (heels have thin cushioning). Great condition. After a couple days with raw feet they have been retired for someone else with a different foot.

FiveTen Team Rock Shoes Size USM 8 $40

-good used condition. Amazing shoes. girlfriend thought she could downsize a little to much. She now has a bigger pair.

Mountaineering Boots

Raichle Mountaineering Boots Size USM 12 $50

- Bargain deal for some old bad ass boots. Built in gaiter with t zip closures looks similar to phantom guides just older and not as sexy nor as light. Still great boots. Will need to get some insoles for them.

let me know if you want pictures

Edited by RS2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic