Crystal Mountain

Toast

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad habits will never overcome my skiing. I have been skiing longer than I have had my bad habits.

My rack, however 'vintage' it may be, will prevail.

Also I was just joking too, I would never let The Law Goddess date Alpine K , no matter how silly her screen name might be. I'd rather let (insert screen name here) spank (insert screen name here) with (insert screen name here).

I would never let The Law Goddess date Alpine K , no matter how silly her screen name might be. I'd rather let (insert screen name here) spank (insert screen name here) with (insert screen name here).

I'd happily spank TLG with (insert (blank) here). hahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gif

it appears alpinek does get away from his screen. i swear i saw him at vertical world last night. it was the weirdest thing, though, because i saw him ... and then i didn't see him. maybe it was just his evil spirit haunting me ...

Is it true Dwayner and Pope were at VW too? Or is it just a horrible horrible lie?

Going back to the original subject. TLG insists that skiing conditions are awesome when the snowpack is 40% of average. Well if that's the case, then what word would she use to describe skiing conditions if the snowpack was 120% of average. I think she's watched too many Mountain Dew commercials.

Skiing is not awsome given the current snowpack.

And TLG I did see you at the VW; I would have come over to say hi, but I wasn't in the mood to talk to a flake at the time. tongue.gif

Ummm, well it wasn't awesome at Crystal yesterday, but it was certainly much better than I expected it would be. No crowds (except on the bumbly runs), good visibility for most of the day and 9" or so of new snow (a little gloppy, but hey, this ain't Colorado). Had some amazing runs down the ridge to the left of right angle- no one else was over there all day. snaf.gif

Coverage is still iffy in spots, although I managed to get away with on minor damage to my board. I'll be taking my rock board next time I go down that way.

Well, there's more snow than last week, and it's heavy enough that it will make a nice base. Much of the mtn was closed due to high winds yesterday, so the skiing should be nice up there today.

Conditions weren't awful, nor were they awesome. Skiing is always better than a lot of other things one could be doing.

Edited by allison