Crystal Mountain

Toast

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both of them serve there purpose in the BC I do both and I have both. Tele is a lot more work and more pure of a turn. But You can ski longer hard faster on AT. Tele boots are easier to walkin and AT boots are better to ice climb in. So it totaly depends on what the trip agenda is. SO I do both and they are both great. bigdrink.gif

Edited by Skisports

If you look at that way... Alpine skiers and snowboards are like sport climbers. And tele skiers that pertend they are trad climbers so in essences they bring there trad rack to smith and climb super slab and cinnimon crack and that is there life story fruit.gif

Edited by Skisports

I've always considered myself one of the sport climbers of the ski world. You don't have to have any skillz to ski at a ski hill except skiing. When I go to the ski hill I pay my money and ski down the hill. Only skiing, no uppity-up and no avy anything. Sure, it's easier, and it's funfunfunfunfun.

K, I think you should take TLG to dry-tool at 38. From the looks of this thread, she's got all of the makings of a future ex-girlfriend to me! wink.gif

fern hit it on the head - i've got a season pass. tongue.gif and i didn't have to give up any "sugar" for it.

thanks for the offer to drytool, alpinek, but i don't like to belay people who are twice my weight, and wielding a grudge AND a couple of sharp ice tools. maybe other time ...

and allison, don't go trying to hook me up with any of your ex-es. the guys you're dating are old enough to be my dad! blush.gif