Climbing Partner wanted.

CherryOnTop

Howdy folks.

Im looking for a partner to get out and about, or even into the gym with. I live at the base of erie so while there is still a little sun left this year, that is always an option but I am free most of the time and am willing to travel :)

Ive only been climbing a year and a half, and just did my first sport lead, so you'd have to be the one to set the top rope or the gear :P

I can do a solid 5.9 and am starting to bust out the 5.10's.

Cheers!

-Chelsea

Edited by CherryOnTop

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you rob.

:(

Super bummed.

It's prolly the misleading nature of the thread title, which states you need belay. However, the request in the thread actually states you need a rope gun. I'm sure if you stated something like. "Burly man/woman rope gun needed for aspiring hard-lady belayer. Throw in something about how hard you can belay... "I can belay up to 5.13c and I will bring beer, munchies and brownies". Just an idea. "You don't sell the steak, you sell the sizzle!" ;) Best of luck. If you come down here to Beatardia, there are plenty of half qualified candidates to chose from.

You might try going to a SAC meeting, they have members that are very involved at Erie and are local to the area. Meetings are usually the first Monday of every month. There are a handful of ladies involved in the club that climb hard too if you swing that way (on a lead fall of course!).