• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It has already been explained:

[video:youtube]

PS Thanks KR (if you're out there) for drawing my attention to this one.

the last few seconds of that clip are the literal defintion of "awkward silence" :lmao:

i'm looking forward to bill's treatment of today's particuliar gem - i hope especially he notes ole'cruz had only been on his feet for a few minutes before flashing his tard-creds, he didn't have a decent excuse like mr. smith going down for count in a screaching crescendo of "the gubiiiimintttt!!!!" :)

seems like, if you needed to grow a spare nose somewhere (and assuming it ain't functional yet, and yer not wanting to terrify fucking school-children) that hiding it the ass-crack would be the way to go. you might find yourself constantly pulling lint out of the nostrils though i suppose?

seems like, if you needed to grow a spare nose somewhere (and assuming it ain't functional yet, and yer not wanting to terrify fucking school-children) that hiding it the ass-crack would be the way to go. you might find yourself constantly pulling lint out of the nostrils though i suppose?

something stinks with that idear