Cascade Cobblers Closed? Shoes Lost?

mtnmitch

Does anyone know anything about who owned cascade cobblers? I sent two pairs of shoes in there a few weeks ago. I had my parents stop by there and see if they were done yet and the guy said they would be in a couple days. Then today I went by there and they are closed and the place is for rent. I never got the shoes back, nor did I get charged, thankfully. But I would like to know know how to get a hold of the people so I can get the shoes back.

Anyone have any leads? Or experienced similar?

Mitch

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitch I'm sorry to hear about your shoes and I hope you get them back?!?! thats ridiculous

I only posted because you asked about similar experiences - for years one of the best resolers nationwide operated out of Vegas, near RR, my buddies and I bundled 4 or 5 pairs and sent them in together (from Oregon). The woman who excelled at her craft and really made it worth sending the resoles to nevada sadly passed on! She had finished half the pairs in the box and an obvious newb filled in for the rest. Talk about your proof in the pudding in terms of how quality and not quality a resole can go. The few pairs that had been finished before the tragic event - dynomite. Some of the best resoles we as a group had ever seen. And the rest - the 3 or 4 pairs done up by the next in line > horrible -absolute crap that resulted in delams and complete disaster until the next resole. Just goes to show you how important a good resoler is. Being in Oregon I've gone thru companies in Portland, Bend, I've had good and bad experiences in state but typically have to send out of state...

once again, I wish you the best of luck getting your shoes back take care

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...