Road trips?

Dr_Flash_Amazing

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By Muffy:

PICK ME!!!!! I WANT TO DIRT BAG FOR A YEAR ALL OVER THE WORLD (sigh)

Yep! Everyone should do it at least once in their life. After a year traveling and climbing I'm heading back to school, so I can get a job that pays well and will give me the flexibility to climb once I get out. Kinda sucks short-term though being limited to school breaks and summers... Won't make it back to Yosemite next year until it's almost too hot to climb... frown.gif

I don't know, ehmic, I think school is a great time for climbing. I mean, I just got done with a couple of years of "bummin'" and the amount of climbing time was really good during some of its phases, but others were dominated by "jobs" where I had to work my ass off to make enough money to get by bummin' again. And often the jobs sucked! Now, compared to a typical job, school gives much time off: fall break, turkey day, a whole friggin' month for X-mas, spring break, summer. Not to mention the weekends and occasionally, when you can swing it, weekdays or at least 1/2 days. yeah, I'm back in school now and lovin' it.

Maybe it depends on where you go. Boulder, CO--can't complain.