Partner for N Ridge of Stuart this Fri or Sat

PellucidWombat

Hey CCers,

The weather last weekend kept me climbing in the CA High Sierra, but I am probably hitching a ride to WA this Thursday (Stuart-pending) and I'm still hoping to do this climb! Especially Friday, but possibly Saturday if the forecast improves.

After going over the details a bit more, I want to attempt this car-to-car from the south.

I will be in the mountains tomorrow night, so if you're able and interested, contact me ASAP.

I'm fine leading all pitches (although sharing is nicer), but I would want a partner who is OK with a lot of simul-climbing and is proficient at following 5.9 trad at a minimum, and physically fit for a long outing!

As for me, my longest continuous push was 39 hrs, I have done a few +10,000 ft gain days and one over 40 miles, I'm solid at 5.9 alpine trad and some 5.10, and for trad this summer I've done the SW Face of Conness in the Sierra (IV-V, 5.10c, leading the 5.10 OW), Beckey-Chouinard on S Howser Tower (leading all the wide, taking the original wide variation), and the NWRR of Half Dome in 1.5 days (following/freeing up to 5.9+ with the overnight pack on). I've done a number of carryovers in the Tetons & Sierra so feel good about climbing with a heavy pack, although I'd want to keep things light for this!

Cheers,

Mark

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic