Found and Lost gear on Outer Space

Valhallas

I climbed outer space on wednesday and found some stuck cams and nuts that I was able to get out. I extracted on the 5.9 traverse pitch a #.4 camelot with a climbx nut tool stuck in the trigger (handy, I needed two nut tools to get the cam out), and then later, on the traverse portion, a #1 that was pretty easy to get out. On the bottom of the 5.7 portion of the first pitch of the headwall crack, I got out a pretty badly stuck red c3 and a golden BD nut (#7?). Some of them had carabiners still on, so maybe people bailed off them? If you think these might be yours and can tell me what kind of gear markings they had, I'll return them.

My partner was unable to retrieve my yellow c4 from the bottom of the final pitch. I placed the piece in a pin scar one move off library ledge, and I bet it'll actually come out. If you can get it out, please let me know as I'd like it back. Beer or other rewards will be forthcoming.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic