Got love in your heart for a dirtbag van?

jenny.abegg

I'm a 28 year-old girl, working at a middle school in northeast Seattle, looking for a place where I can park my van and come inside to use communal living spaces (kitchen, bathroom, laundry, living room). I've lived in my van all summer, traveling from rock to rock on the west coast to climb. Now it's back to work and I'm hoping to find a situation where I don't have to part with my beloved home. My perfect scenario would be with likeminded people (climbers?) who might be looking for a little help with rent/mortgage, somewhere in north Seattle, with a driveway, and hopefully with a little extra storage space where I can put some of my belongings that don't fit in the van. Also, it's my hope that I could feel at home, like another roommate, and not just that girl who lives in her van and sometimes comes inside to shower.

While it may be a dirtbag van, I'm really not too much of a dirtbag myself: I'm clean, stay busy with work, night classes, climbing, and friends, don't drink a lot or use drugs, and love eating well, reading, running, and good chocolate.

Give me a call or shoot me an email if you're interested!

Edited by Off_White

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jenny!

IMHO, perhaps it is not a good idea to put your personal info up on the Interwebs? Not everyone has good intentions and a phone number and email addy can go a long way towards having your life fucked with. Just sayin'...

Best Wishes,

-J

this is just choadas special way of flagging ur post, in other words he's saying "pick my driveway, pick my driveway" ;)