Alpine - free/flexible in next 3-4 weeks

jk82

Hi all,

Starting a new job mid-September and totally free until then. I moved to WA permanently about a year ago, but have been climbing in the Cascades for the past 5 years. I'd like to add to my list of regular alpine partners up here.

As a first outing, I'd be looking to get out on a scramble, low-fifth, or some moderate glaciated route if you've got significant prior glacier experience. After a first outing, would like to tick off a few other slightly bigger classics this summer - maybe W ridge of Stuart, Triumph, W ridge of Eldo, some intermediate glaciated objectives, etc.

I've climbed a decently long list of the classic moderate glaciated routes, like to keep my leads in the mountains at ~5.6 and under, can efficiently follow/clean 5.9+, work my way up 10b/c if needed, could lead moderate ice, and can follow steep ice. Big on safety, and not afraid of running away when things don't feel right.

If this sounds interesting, please drop me a line.

Thanks,

Joseph

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic