Sept 3-23 Rock/Alpine Rock

sickle

Looking for a partner Sept. 3-23 (or a portion thereof) focusing on long rock or alpine rock routes. If the weather looks good, Bugaboos or North Cascades would be nice. If not, I am willing to head to Yosemite, the Sierras, Utah, Red Rocks, or wherever the weather is good. Also willing to make one or more of these less rainy destinations plan A. I just want to get on some good climbs in nice places. I prefer to drive and camp.

I can lead climbs up to 5.10a or so, but I will be happy to get on classic climbs of any grade. Ideally you also can lead trad, but I also would team up with someone who can follow trad and is willing to familiarize themselves with basic self rescue techniques. Basic snow skills (cramponing/self arrest/glacier) may also be necessary in the case of North Cascades or Bugaboos.

If I can't find someone suitable for most of these 3 weeks then I'll be looking for a partner who can do the first half or so, then another for the second half. Go ahead and PM me if you are interested and can commit to at least a week. I am overdo for a good climbing trip. Help me make it happen!

John V. (Seattle-based, climbing for 10+ years).

Edited by sickle

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days